4 WEEK COURSE - LIVE INSTRUCTION
TIME: 18:00 - 19:00 (UTC)
DATES: 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th February
FACILITATOR: Dónal Kearney
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who wants to build confidence when speaking
- Anyone interested in learning more about keeping a healthy voice
- Anyone who values effective communication at home or in the workplace
- Anyone who wants to better perform a party piece
- Anyone used to speaking engagements at work
What you’ll learn:
During the 4 weeks of this course, you will develop your presentation skills, build your confidence, and hone your craft as a storyteller. Whether you want to deliver high-impact presentations at work, better communicate with your loved ones at home, or entertain the friends in a social setting, this introductory course will challenge you to become a better speaker and storyteller. Before the last week of the course, you are encouraged to film a 3-minute presentation, on which you will receive feedback from the course facilitator.