4 WEEK COURSE - LIVE INSTRUCTION
TIME: 15:00 - 16:30 (UTC)
DATES: June 24, July 1, 8, 15.
FACILITATOR: Michael T. Dawson
FEE: €45 (Try out first class for free!)
Who is this course for?
- Primary & Secondary Teachers, Musicians and anyone who want to gain a basic understanding of conducting choirs
- Anyone interested in learning fun engaging ways of teaching music
- Anyone who wantsto learn exercisesfor healthy singing
- Anyone looking to build their confidence in leading singing groups
What you’ll learn:
- All the basic conducting patterns needed to lead an choir.
- Singing exercises that work on healthy in tune singing
- How to find appropriate music for choir(all-levels)
- How to breakdown a score and prepare to teach it
- Innoative ways of using new technology to teach during rehearsal
Introduction to Choral Conducting